Monday, August 24, 2009

Bon Voyage, Tokyo



I presented the coffee table of Petaling Jaya: Truly SHE to Mr T. Yamaguchi, the programme coordinator of JICE who have been with us throughout the duration of the E-Waste Management Training Course. He is very helpful and resourceful on the field of our study. It makes the course a fruitful one. Thank you, Sir.

It also marked the last day of our training in Japan. It is not an end but a beginning on searching effective legal framework, mechanisme and governance system, collection and recycling system, publicity and communication program and of course the stakeholders partnership for Malaysia in implementing the E-Waste Management. I believe the officers from Department of Environment are eagerly looking forwards for this to realise. For me, I am burning to assist in whatever way I could, after all learning such best practices in Japan is actually an eye opener.

No comments: